Most Taos vacation rentals (as do vacation accommodations in general) employ a set of “house rules” to ensure the comfort of all guests, and of the nearby residents. Here are some of the basic “house rules” for the Taos Villas:
- Preferred check-in time is after 4pm, and preferred check-out time is by 10am. We are often able to make exceptions with advance notice.
- There is no smoking (including vaping) permitted inside the Taos Villas, however there are plenty of outdoor areas suitable for smoking and vaping.
- Daily housekeeping is not included in rental rates.
- Please park only in the parking spaces dedicated to your particular rental property. We kindly ask that you not park in driveways or roadways on the property, nor in a manner so as to block any other vehicles from accessing other designated parking spaces or garages.
- In order to receive your full security deposit refund there must be no damage to the unit or its contents (beyond normal wear and tear), and the premises should be left in a reasonable state of tidiness so it is able to be cleaned in a timely manner for the next guest.
- Please be mindful that the Taos Villas is located in a neighborhood consisting of many local residents, so late-night noise should be avoided. Please also respect the property and privacy of the local residents, and other Taos Villas guests.